This web site is sponsored and hosted by Performance Leadership Recruiting, LLC and/or its affiliated companies (collectively, “PLR” and hereinafter also referenced as “we” or “us”), which is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and strives to provide a safe user experience.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use this web site. We collect information directly from you, such as your contact information, resume, and profile information. We may also collect information about you automatically, such as how you use and interact with this web site, your demographic information, and information about your computer or mobile device.
We may collect or use information about you from publicly-available websites whether or not you have an account with us. You will have the opportunity to claim or request removal of the information. However we cannot guarantee that we will not later collect from publicly-available websites other information that pertains to you.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect about you to deliver the products and services we offer, respond to you, and operate and improve our sites and applications. Our services include showing you personalized content and advertising on this web site or other sites with which we have a business relationship. We may use your information to contact you about updates, conduct surveys, or to provide informational and service-related communications, including important security updates to this web site.
Information you share in public areas of this web site or make visible in the resume and profile database may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world. We strive to provide a safe environment by attempting to limit access to our database to authorized users, but we cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not gain access.
How We Share Information
- We do not share contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
- If you apply to a job, provide your contact information to show interest in a job, or reply to a message from an employer, we share your information with employer and who may use your data and contact you for employment related purposes.
- We share your information with third parties who help us deliver our products and services to you. These third parties may not use your information for any other purpose.
- We may share information with third parties if you consent. If you opt in, we may supply your information to third parties who may contact you about their products or services. You may change your contact preferences by adjusting your notification settings.
- We may disclose to third parties information that we have collected from other websites.
- We disclose information where legally required.
- We may disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires any or all of PLR’s business units.
- Access to Your Personal Information
We store your information to make your interaction with this web site more efficient, practical, and relevant. You may access, review, correct, update, or delete your resume or profile any time by signing in to your account.
- You may request a copy of the information we have about you or the deletion of information you have provided to us. To make such a request, send an email to: email@example.com
This web site is not intended for children under 16 years of age.
You may turn off cookies; however, this may limit your use of certain features or functions on our sites and applications.